By the way, if you are interested in seeing the pictures I promised of the twins' birthday bash, they are at the very end of this post.
3 December Specials:
1. Whooo's Your Valentine
2. December Stamp of the Month
3. FREE gift!
1. Whooo's Your Valentine: You may or may not know that January is National Papercrafting Month. Since we at Close To My Heart love to party, we are celebrating a bit early. Our National Papercrafting Month Special ("Whooo's Your Valentine") began on December 13 and runs through January 31. Yippee!
Spend $35 (either on my website or by contacting me: 801.360.9896, email@example.com) and get the exclusive "Whoo's Your Valentine" treat tube kit for only $10 (valued at $40)!
The kit includes:
- 12 die-cut boxes
- 3 cardstock sheets
- 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (so pretty!)
- 12 treat tubes
- An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit! (see below)
Whooo's Your Valentine Exclusive Stamp Set (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")
2. December Stamp of the Month: I know I have already shared a few things about this special, but the coolest part of all is that if you spend $50, you qualify for the December Stamp of the Month at $5 ($17.95 value) AND it will also qualify you for the "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit for only $10. That means you would spend $65 ($50 order + $5 Stamp of the Month + $10 "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit + a FREE gift (see #3 below) if you order on my website) and have $112.90 in merchandise. That's about a 58% savings. Nifty! The December Stamp of the Month is a great set!
I have now shown you all 12 cards that I made with the December Stamp of the Month. I hope you have enjoyed them all! Today, I thought I'd share a photo of all 12 of them together (see the top of this post) as well as a GREAT idea of how to use this awesome set.
We carry a great little tool that every
|Karen's January page of her Event Calendar. I just added a topper made with the December Stamp of the Month to each page and then randomly stamped a coordinating stamp over the date portion of the page to tie it all together. It's ready to add dates!|
|December Stamp of the Month: carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"|
Now that we've got all of the business out of the way, I had to post some photos from the DARLING "Thing 1 and Thing 2" birthday party my daughter threw for the twins on Saturday. Enjoy!
|Rick did all of the piping on the cakes and cupcakes! A multi-talented son-in-law I have!|
|Of course we made sure that we matched the wrapping to the party them too!|
|It was kind of hard to get a good photo of the darling banner Kori made (using CTMH products, of course) because it was on the window, but hopefully your imagination can do the rest.|
|Kori and Livvi|
|Kori and Street|
|Easton and Daysha lovin' in Livvi|
|Grandpa Dan-the-Man with Street. Street was more than a little nervous about the whole party idea.|
|Kori with her twins|
|The twins while we sang "Happy Birthday"|
|Daci getting into the party mood. Yes, she decided to dress as Snow White.|
|Livvi and Street with their smash cakes. Livvi was enthralled. Street was afraid.|