pin it button

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Everything




















I showed you a few samples I made using the Close To My Heart March Stamp of the Month (Little Everything - D1408)) here. Well, tonight I decided to sit down and create another card using this set. I think this set is a MUST HAVE for card makers. It's perfect for just about everything!

I have also included a photo of the stamp set on it's carrier sheet here. The carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6".

This set can be yours in several different ways:
  • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Click here to order from my website 24/7...especially when there is a "must have" stamp of the month (like this month!). Email me (pedermom@aol.com) with ANY questions.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Brenda said...

Cute card! Is that Caboodle paper? You'll be hearing from me by the end of the month!

Kim Harper said...

Great card and I agree it is a wonderful stamp set for all card makers!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So happy, fun and fabulous!! LOVE it!! Can't wait to hear where Tannon is going! Hugs, Cheryl

Melanie said...

LOVE IT! I scraplifted one of your first cards using this set and the Noted Backgrounds! Sending to a friend who has "Irish Heritage" as it's a "Have a HAPPY...St. Patrick's Day"! :)

Lori said...

Very pretty.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

So ca-ute! ;)

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

A*MAZING!!! your are the best!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails