I thought you might enjoy the recipe too:
In a large freezer container (I use a 1.5 gallon large tupperware container)
- Dissolve 2 C. sugar into 8 C. very hot water
- 1-36 oz. can pineapple juice
- 1-12oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, melted
- 1-8 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, melted (I just use the 12 oz. can and don't use it all)
- 2 bananas, pureed like baby food
To serve: scoop frozen slush into glasses or cups using an ice cream scoop like you see Dan-the-Man doing in the photo (the Cutco one is the absolute BEST!) then pour Sprite on top to make a slush. Add Sprite to your taste. Dan likes his pretty "sprite-y", while I like mine more slushy. Enjoy!