Monday, November 1, 2010
A Little More THANKS
It's November. Can you believe it? Are you as sick to your stomach as I am from all the candy last week? I can't complain. I enjoyed every morsel that passed through my lips that has made my tummy feel this way. Sidenote: Why does food have to taste so GOOD?
Want to know how to get $45.90 FREE with a $100 order? Well, if you do then I have TWO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS today. If you are gearing up for Thanksgiving and already feeling a little bit of gratitude, then this post is for YOU!
Here's what you'll find in today's post:
1. November Stamp of the Month: "A Little Thanks"
2. November Close To My Heart Special: "A Little MORE Thanks"
1. November Stamp of the Month: "A Little Thanks": As you know, along with a new month, comes a NEW STAMP OF THE MONTH, and this month's is a MUST HAVE! I love this set. I think of all the cards I make, "Thank You" cards are by far the ones I make and use the most. If that little factoid is true in your world too, then read on! This months stamp of the month, and Close To My Heart special are full of thanks and gratitude for YOU!
The November Stamp of the Month (D1444-A Little Thanks) is available to you to purchase or earn FREE during the month of November only. It's GREAT for thank you cards and layouts about gratitude. Read below to find out how to get it!
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Here is what the set actually looks like. The actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6". That will help you understand the approximate size of the images. The artwork at the top of the post was made by me (feel free to click on the image to see it larger and in more detail). I will include a product list at the end of this post.
And if that weren't enough...GET THIS:
2. November Close To My Heart Special - "A Little More Thanks": During the month of November, Close To My Heart is expressing "A Little More Thanks" to you with a FREE My Acrylix stamp set of your choosing. When you place a minimum order of $100 (before shipping and tax), not only will you receive the November Stamp of the Month ("A Little Thanks"...$22.95 value) FREE, but you will also receive one free stamp set of your choice from the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book FREE (free stamp sets include set sizes A, B, C and D. Stamp sets that are not available as the free set include Workshops on the Go stamp sets, E-size stamp sets, and customizable K stamps. Tax and shipping apply). That means if you spend $100 (before shipping and tax) you could get $45.90 in stamp sets absolutely FREE!
This November special is just Close To My Heart's way of expressing "A Little More Thanks" to YOU, our valuable customers!
To take advantage of this AWESOME special, just click here to enter my website, then click on "shop online". You will be prompted to add the FREE Stamp of the Month (A Little Thanks) and your free set at the end of the order.
CTMH products used on my Stamp of the Month artwork above: A Little Thanks Stamp Set (D1444-Nov. Stamp of the Month), Versamark Pad (Z891), White Daisy Embossing Powder (Z673), Cocoa Embossing Powder (Z1246), Cocoa Stamp Pad (Z2114), Cocoa MarkerBarn Red Stamp Pad (Z2104), Round Sponge (Z697), Basic Brad Assortment (Z1218), Big Pinks Paper Flowers (Z1033), Clear Buttons (Z1155), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), Corner Rounder (Z578), Embossing Stylus (Z608), Sanding Kit (Z1294), It's a Guy Thing Level 2 Paper Pack (retired), Autumn Organdy Ribbon (retired).
Non-CTMH products used: Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch, scallop scissors (unknown manufacturer).
Click here to shop on my website 24/7...even when you're tummy's a little sick from Halloween!