pin it button

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You, Marian!


My sweet friend and downline, Marian Q. surprised me with this card in the mail last week. I was so happy when I opened it and saw that Marian is loving the new Close To My Heart Clear Cards as much as I am and that she made one to send to little ol' me. How beautiful is this card, anyway?!!! Oh, how I love my Marian, and happy mail!

One of my favorite things about the clear cards is how incredibly creative you can get with putting papers on the front cover, the back front cover, the inside back cover, and the outside back cover. The way you layer and glue makes it so much fun to see how it looks all together and how each layer looks separately. As you can see in the photo of the open view of the card, all the different layers work together to create the finished look you see when the card is closed.

CTMH Products Marian used so brilliantly!: Nature's Gift Stamp Set (C1424), Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack (X7127B), Cocoa Stamp Pad (Z2114), Cocoa Embossing Powder (Z1246), Sanding Kit (Z1294), 4 1/2" Clear Cards-Round (Z1309).

You may have noticed that Marian didn't add any 'bling' to this card...no brads, sparkles, ribbons, chipboard, etc. It's just SIMPLY beautiful without any of those things. Marian's design was stand alone beautiful.

Oh, and I have one little disclaimer to add. If you happen to notice my dirty fingernails in the 2nd photo, ignore them. I've been distressing with black ink today and my fingers show it!

Click here to shop for these, or any other wonderful CTMH products on my website 24/7...especially when you want to brighten someone's day by making them some happy mail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails