pin it button

Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Candy Winner Card


Christine, you ROCK! Christine is the winner of yesterday's Blog Candy Card for being the first to email me a photo of a project she made using the rosette flowers taught on this month's Art & Soul webisode. BEAUTIFUL card, Christine (click on the photo to see it larger)! Wouldn't you all agree? And the best part is that she has used all Close To My Heart products!

Just by looking at Christine's card, I would guess she used the following products: Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack-X7130B (available Sept. 1), St. Nick Stamp Set-B1356 (available Sept. 1), Licorice Opaques-Z1335 (available Sept. 1), Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (which is on sale right now for only $4.95 for 20 yards...that's only .25 per yard!), Pewter Designer Brads. You can click on either of the products that are links to go straight to my website to order these beautiful items.

You can see more of Christine's beautiful creations on her blog at: http://createwithchristine.blogspot.com/

Although there has already been a winner, I'd still LOVE to see your beautiful rosette flower creations. You might even get your creation featured on my blog! Feel free to email them to me at Pedermom@aol.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails