pin it button

Friday, March 4, 2011

April Play Group Layouts (Sophia)


Layout #1 - "Pals":-------------------------

Layout #2 - "Sweet" (inspired greatly by the FABULOUS Lisa Stenz):
----------------

Layout #3 - "All Girl"

As you know by much of the artwork I have been posting over the past month or two, I have fallen in love with the "Sophia" kit in Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book. Because of that, I have chosen it as the kit we will be using in my Play Group classes in April. I think you'll love them!

We will be making all three of the two-page 12" x 12" layouts you see here (feel free to click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). Aren't they darling? I have always been a BIG fan of pink and green together...well ever since my obsessions with 'all things preppy' in junior high. I got over the preppy, but the pink and green found its way into my heart forever.

If you are not sure what Play Group is, just scroll down on the left side of my blog until you see the heading "Play Group Information" and all the details are there about how my classes work.

April Play Group Dates and Times
  • Tuesday, April 19, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Tuesday, April 19, 7-10 pm
  • Wednesday, April 20, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Wednesday, April 21, 7-10 pm

Remember, in order to attend, you only need to purchase the Basic Kit. Anything above and beyond that is totally optional. This month, in addition to the Basic Kit, I suggest you at least add the first 2 items in the Better Kit. Those 2 little items make a huge difference! If you do that, your subtotal would be $45.85 and your total with shipping and tax would be $52.59.

Basic Kit
Subtotal: $30.95*
Total with shipping and tax: $33.50

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products
Subtotal: 62.85**
Total with shipping and tax: $72.10

Best Kit = Basic and Better Kits + the following products
Subtotal: $97.80***
Total with shipping and tax: $112.19


*at this purchase level, you qualify for the Stamp of the Month**** ($22.95 value) at 25% off ($17.21)
**at this purchase level, you qualify for the Stamp of the Month**** ($22.95 value) at 50% off ($11.48)
***at this purchase level, you qualify for the Stamp of the Month****($22.95 value) at 75% off ($5.74)


****I have linked you to the March Stamp of the Month above. If you happen to purchase your kit in April, you will get the April Stamp of the Month instead.

Call or email me to sign up for a class and to place your kit order no later than Monday, April 11 at 9 am (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) OR, order some of these items yourself on my website 24/7.

6 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

so dang cute my friend. I love all the stamping especially the border around the third layout and the journaling on the second layout.

Unknown said...

What's not to like, Karen?! I agree with Nicole, that 2nd layout journalling box is great! I like the 3rd layout you chose with the green being more dominant to compliment the other two and the flowers on the first rock! Love your jammies, too! :)

Brenda said...

Are those layout great or what? Such nice detail in each and every one!

Laurel said...

Wowie, how gorgeous!

Karen said...

I thought I saw the 3rd layout before and went back and saw an almost exact LO in January blog--I can't decide which I like better-they are both so good, really like the new eclectic alphas and stamps from sophia workshop on the new one. Did you take out the"magic door" on the new one or just replace the ribbon with a button to open? Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi, Karen! Yes, I did reproduce the third layout from one I had done earlier. It's much simpler than the original so that they attendees of my class can finish all 3. I took out the magic door and the DE flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails