pin it button

Monday, May 2, 2011

Close To My Heart's May Stamp of the Month

Click on any photo in this layout to see it larger and in more detail...

Want to know how to get a Close To My Heart one-year Studio J membership ($99 value), a scrapbooking kit (worth $12.95), 3 stamp sets (over $50 in value), 3 stamp pads ($15.75 value), accessories (worth about $8), 2 scrapbooks (approx. $35 value), and an acrylic block (worth $10.50), and the May National Scrapbooking Month kit ($34.95) AND MORE for only $65? I'm not kidding: over $300 for only $65! If you want to know, and I mean seriously, who wouldn't, check back tomorrow. I'll tell you then! How's that for suspense? I just love surprises!

Today, to keep you happy instead of dying of suspense, I thought I'd share the unique and fun May Stamp of the Month (D1456-Chairs to You) and a layout I made with it. When I saw this set, the first thing that came to my mind was "No Empty Chairs." Here's a close-up of the journaling on the layout (you can click on the photo to see it larger and be able to read it):

I will continue to share artwork that I have made with this set here and there throughout the month of May.

Here is a photo of the carrier sheet of the stamp set. The actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6". These chairs and sentiments are so much fun, and you'll see chairs all over the place right now in the crafting world and home decor. Leave it to CTMH to stay on the edge of the trends!

There are several ways to get this set:
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)

Head to my website to start shopping. You will be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month for the appropriate discounted price or even FREE at the end of your order. Don't forget to add the May National Scrapbooking Month Kit to your order too. You'll be prompted to add that too. It's a must have!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable layout!

Brenda said...

Karen, what a beautiful heartfelt layout. Those chairs are perfect, and how you colored them - amazing! Your heart shines through on this layout!

Rick and Kori said...

Way to go, you have me in tears :) I miss you and sitting at your beautifully set table each week!

Paper doll said...

OH MY!! This is fabulous, great colors and elements!! It looks fantastic against the backdrop!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh WOW this is an AMAZING layout! I love all those chairs and you coloured them beautifully!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails