pin it button

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Layouts: December Play Group ("Believe")

It's not too late to sign up for my December Play Group classes (in person or long-distance, or host a class of your own...I need to hear from you no later than Tuesday, November 23 if you want to participate).  We will be making three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts that will give you a head start on scrapping this year's (or last year's...lol) Christmas photos.  Here are the layouts (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). I've shared the details of the class, the kits, and how to participate after the photos. If you are not familiar with my Play Group classes, scroll down the left side of my blog until you find the section called "Play Group Information" and read away!  Enjoy!

Side Note: I'm thrilled to say that my photos from last year are already scrapbooked so that is why these layouts don't have photos on them yet.  They are patiently waiting for this year's photos.
----------------------
Layout #1: Christmas Time (layout designed by the CTMH Art Department)



Layout #2: Christmas is a Gift (modified from layout designed by the CTMH Art Department and based on the "Levitate" pattern in the CTMH "Magic" scrapbooking how-to book.)

Layout #3: Celebrate the Season (layout based on the "Final Act" pattern in the CTMH "Magic" scrapbooking how-to book)

In December we will be using the fun, bold and festive kit called "Believe" for our three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts.

If you want to participate, I need to hear from you no later than Wednesday, November 23. You can call or email me at 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com.

Class Dates and Times to choose from:
Thursday, December 1, 7-10 pm (in Pleasant Grove, UT)
Tuesday, December 6, 10 am -1 pm (this class is in American Fork, UT)

You can also host this workshop in your home (in Utah) with your friends during the month of December and earn FREE hostess rewards (free CTMH shopping spree!) while you do it. If you are interested in doing that, please contact me (801.360,9896, pedermom@aol.com)

You can also participate in this workshop long-distance. If you choose to do so, just add $5 to the cost of whichever kit you choose for the extra shipping.  I suggest if you are participating long-distance that you at least order the "Better Kit".  If you participate long distance, I am happy to stamp for you since you probably won't have the stamp pads and alphabet stamp (unless you order the "Best Kit"). That is my little gift to you if you participate long-distance.

Remember, in order to attend, you only need to purchase the Basic Kit. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. This month, I suggest you consider the Better Kit. The few items I've added there make a huge difference to your pages. If you already have any of the items in the Better or Best kits, just bring them with you to class.

Believe Play Group Shopping List

Basic Kit
 
Subtotal: $31.55
Total with shipping and tax: $35.04


Better Kit (I recommend this kit!) = Basic Package + the following items:


Subtotal: $51.60*
Total with shipping and tax: $59.18

Best Kit = Basic Package + Better Package + the following items

Subtotal: $97.30*
Total with shipping and tax: $111.61

*At this sales level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month ($17.95 value) for only $5!


Call or email me to place your order and sign up for a class, or to schedule a class of your own for this workshop in your home with your friends and earn FREE Close To My Heart products (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).

You can purchase these and other wonderful Close To My Heart products on my website, 24/7.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

How nice that you are all caught up on last year's pics!!!! I wish I could say the same...sigh. LOVE your play groups pages...FUN FUN!!

cnelson said...

LOVE the designs! So FAB! LOVE them ALL!

Nicole Norris said...

I believe I love your believe layouts. (it is late)

Unknown said...

These are amazing! You always put so much thought into your projects and it shows. I think #3 is my favorite but I can't wait to see them with pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails