pin it button

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Artwork Feature on Jeanette Lynton's Blog

A couple of months ago I was invited to submit some artwork for possible publication on Jeanette Lynton's (owner, founder and CEO of Close To My Heart) blog (I hope you'll check it out).  I sent it in and then pretty much forgot about it. I have been watching so much beautiful art of other consultants that have been featured, and feeling inspired by it.

This morning, I was watching Lady and the Tramp with my beautiful 3 year old granddaughter, Daci when a little jingle came from my phone. I checked it to find a text from my dear friend, Jody congratulating me on being featured on Jeanette's blog.  WOWZA! What a FUN surprise!  Could this week get any better?  Having my daughter and her family here visiting for a week from Chicago, my son and his wife up visiting from Cedar City, a beautiful Easter with them all, and on top of that, to find out that the artwork of little-old-me was chosen to be spotlighted on Jeanette's blog?  Life is good.




5 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, that is just awesome!! And I LOVE that I have those layouts!! I hope you are having fun with the grandchildren!!

Paper doll said...

Way 2 Go Karen!!!! beautiful artwork as always!

Laurel said...

Congrats to you, although I am not surprised you are amazing! Off to check it out.

cnelson said...

Yeah!!! CONGRATS! So well deserved!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog. I your newest follower :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails