pin it button

Friday, May 11, 2012

Proud Mommy

Do you ever wonder what your kids will be like when they are grown up? Do you wonder if they will be wonderful spouses? Because we as moms (and dads) raise them from day one, not only do we see their strengths, but we also get a glimpse at their weaknesses. As my two oldest children have gotten married, I have hoped that they would be wonderful to their spouses and stay in love forever.  Both Kori and Easton have chosen wonderful spouses and I have hoped and prayed they would be just as wonderful in return.

Today, I found myself in tears as I read my son and daughter-in-law's blog. Daysha created a post just about Easton and I found my heart swelling with pride (Yes, I know pride is bad. It's okay when it comes to our kids though, right? Maybe not, but that's what I keep telling myself.).  Check out Daysha's post here: http://journeyofnoend.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guy.html

Thank you, Easton for being such a sweet hubby to Daysha. Thank you, Daysha for taking such wonderful care of our boy. I love you both!


3 comments:

Laurel said...

How very sweet, you have done a great job and should be proud of yourself!

Brenda said...

You and Dan raised this boy right! Oh my goodness, what a sweet pair!!

cnelson said...

These are the moments a mother lives for!!! Both posts are just beautiful! You have obviously raised a wonderful man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails