pin it button

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FREE Perfect Pair and July Stamp of the Month Layout

Layout made with the July Stamp of the Month
As promised, I'm back to update you on which Perfect Pair is currently available. For more on this special you can check out this post and this post.

Currently, as in from now (July 11) through Sunday (July 15), you will receive a FREE Fanfare paper pack and Level 2 Assortment with every $75 order on my website.  Here is what this AWESOME paper pack and set of accessories look like:

To place your order, just head to my website and start shoppin'!

While you're there, especially if you are doing the Perfect Pairs and are already spending $75, you'll want to pick up a July Stamp of the Month. It's only $5 with a $50 order, and if you are already spending the $75 for the Perfect Pairs special, you already qualify. Cool beans! You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out on my website. The layout you see at the top of this post is one that I made with this stamp set. When I saw that sentiment, I knew EXACTLY which photo I wanted to use on a layout with it. Hilarious, I say!
Perfect Caption, don'tcha think?

Here is what the whole set looks like. How could you not just love this set?
Have a wonderful day!  I'm sure having fun in Dallas at the CTMH Annual Convention.  I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get home. 

4 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE that photo and the layout is perfect!

cnelson said...

ohhhhhh...they are the PERFECT pair!! Soooooooo CUTE! LOVIN' those stars!!!

Jamie Harder said...

Priceless photos!!! I hope you are having a BLAST at the convention!!! Looove this adorable layout!!!

Amy Hervey said...

Karen, I'm a friend of Brenda Rose's and a follower of your blog. I saw that you won an award at Convention and wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS!" What a wonderful honor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails