pin it button

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Double Stamp Set for $5 with Close To My Heart, a Layout and a Thank You Card

Layout made by Brenda Rose
September is National Stamping Month and as usual, Close To My Heart started the celebration a little early.  They are celebrating by offering you this gorgeous double stamp set (value of $35.90) for only $5 with a $35 purchase (Before shipping and tax. Clearance items don't apply). Start shopping on my website. You'll be prompted to add this stamp set (and the awesome August Stamp of the Month if you spend $50..this set is valued at $17.95) for only $5 before you check out.

My uber-talented friend, Brenda Rose made the dynamite layout you see at the top of the post using the stamp set and graciously allowed me to share it with you here on my blog today. Be sure to click on her name to browse her wonderful blog too. Feel free to click on the photo to see the layout larger and in more detail. Trust me, you'll want to see every little detail.  This layout is FABULOUS...with a capital everything!

How stinking cute is the National Stamping Month double set? Each carrier sheet is 6" x 6" in size.

And, not to be forgotten, here is the wonderful August Stamp of the Month set that can be  yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order (Before shipping and tax. Clearance items don't apply.).  Think about it, spend $50 and qualify for both sets at $5. That's spending $60 and getting $103.85 in products.  Not too shabby!
August Stamp of the Month - Baroque Borders.  Actual size of carrier sheet is 6" x 6".
Here is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card I made with this set. I used the August Stamp of the Month and A Little Thanks stamp sets.  I embossed everything with my Versamark Pad and White Daisy Embossing Powder on Black Cardstock.  I rubbed one of my Heart Dimensional Elements with my Cotton Candy Stamp Pad to color it and then topped that off with one of our Clear Sparkles. A little bit of Black Gingham Ribbon (currently on clearance!) was the perfect finishing touch. I mounted everything on one of our White Daisy Cards (come with envelopes...great deal!).  I really like how it turned out.


Have a great day! Oh, and if you are looking for some more great bargains, check out yesterday's post!


5 comments:

Brenda said...

How kind of you to say such nice things!! I love this card that you made and at club last night, I was showing my customers all the intricate details you added! I am so glad to receive your cards!!

Unknown said...

love the layout, love the card, just love getting inspired by you!

Lynn said...

I love Brenda's layout. Very fresh and fun! Karen, this card is even prettier in person.

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card, love the jewel on the heart.

cnelson said...

LOVE Brenda's CUTE lo and your GORGEOUS card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails