1. Save with Studio J
2. October Stamp of the Month: Very Merry Christmas
1. Save with Studio J: Get a free Studio J® layout in October! In this special promotion, you will receive a free custom-printed layout when you buy 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. Up to 4 free layouts! It’s a great time to use any Member Bonus layouts you may have. If you haven’t tried Studio J yet, now is the time to start!
To read more about Studio J and to play for free, just go to my website, click on "Products" and then on "Studio J"...or just click here to go directly to my Studio J page.
I will be sharing some Studio J layouts that I just created with you as the month progresses. Stay tuned...
2. October Stamp of the Month: Christmas anyone? This set is available during October only. It's a great time to get a jump start on those Christmas cards. I am loving this set. I will be back later this week with some more artwork that I have created with this awesome set, but in the meantime enjoy this artwork from our uber-talented Art Department. I love what they have created!
|Artwork by the CTMH Art Department featuring the October Stamp of the Month (Very Merry Christmas). Don't you just love those mittens? They might be my favorite stamp in the set. See below for a scan of the actual set.|
- You get get it for only $5 ($17.95 value) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping or tax), in October only. If you are ordering on my website, you will be prompted to add this set if you'd like before you check out.
- You can purchase it for it's full retail price of $17.95 in October only. The order number you will need if you are shopping on my website is S1210.
|October Stamp of the Month: Very Merry Christmas. Actual size of this carrier sheet is 6" x 6".|
Enjoy your October! I certainly plan to. Even though the sun is shining today, I can look out my window and see the beautiful mountains right near my house filled with the bursting fall colors of red, orange, and gold. I feel Autumn in the air in the crisp temperatures in the mornings and evenings, and love that I now have to bring a jacket to the football games. Now I'm in the mood for some hot chocolate and a caramel apple! How 'bout you?