|Card I created using the June Stamp of the Month (see #2 below for details and products used list)|
So, without further ado, I'll share the June specials with you so I can go get all of the food ready for our cookout today and Dan the Man's birthday dinner tomorrow.
I hope you'll take the time to read the whole post today. It's full of great deals and opportunities to help worthy causes! There's a quick "sum it all up" after the explanations for the 4 specials at the end of the post in blue.
Here's what's happening in June with CTMH (note that if you participate in #3 and #4, your purchases support donations to worthy causes):
1. It's a Banner Month!
2. June Stamp of the Month
3. Military Stamp Sets: Get Patriotic...Stamp Style!
4. "Thank You" Continues to Support Oklahoma
1. It's a Banner Month!: In June, Receive a free My Creations® mini banner! Make it a “banner” day by placing a $25 order that includes a stamp set* to receive your free mini banner. The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging. Use the mini banner as a decoration for your parties and get-togethers this summer for many “banner” days!
*qualifying stamp sets are sets that have a SKU number that begins with A, B, C, D or E. M and K stamps are not included.
If you are shopping on my website and place an order of $25 or more (in which an A, B, C, D or E stamp set is included) this banner will automatically be added to your order.
Before running straight to my website to take advantage of this special, keep reading. There are a few more you'll want to add!
2. June Stamp of the Month: I love this Summery stamp set and it's perfect for getting creative. You'll notice that the background to the card I created at the top of the post was made by stamping one of the outline stamps randomly in Whisper. I also only added a pop of color by coloring the center of the flower with our awesome Alcohol-Based Markers. I wanted to show you that you can stay simple with this set even though it is a lined stamp set, or you can get really creative and color everything in (watch for more examples of that here on my blog as the month continues).
Here's the set. It's only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 purchase. And, if you are already taking part in the "Banner Month" special above, you are half way there! But, never fear...check out #3 and #4 below and they will help you easily get to that $50 mark (AND the money you spend on them will also be donated to some worth charities!). If you are ordering on my website, and spend the $50 (before shipping and tax), you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out for only $5.
|JUNE STAMP OF THE MONTH: A Flowering Bunch (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")|
CTMH Products used on the card made with the June Stamp of the Month at the Top of the Post: June Stamp of the Month, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Sky Cardstock, Whisper Stamp Pad, Black Stamp Pad, Sky Exclusive Marker Duo, Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.
3. Military Stamp Sets: Let’s Get Patriotic—Stamp Style!
With Flag Day, Independence Day, Pioneer Day (here in Utah), and more right around the corner, now is the perfect time to celebrate military service and promote patriotism with these three new patriotic stamp sets.
Order them easily on my website with the following numbers (left to right): Home of the Brave (D1576), Strong and Free (Canada set, D1575) and Courage (B1437).
4. "Thank You" Continues to Support Oklahoma: If last week's tornadoes in Oklahoma weren't enough devastation, there were more last night! What? Crazy old Mother Nature! My prayers are going out to all of the people of Oklahoma and their families. I have several team members living in the areas of devastation and have been communicating with them to make sure they are okay. I also lived in Oklahoma for a few years as a little girl, so watching this really hits close to home.
Close To My Heart has created a way to help! They are donating all profits from the sale of this brand, new stamp to the Red Cross Efforts toward the Oklahoma tornadoes through June 30.
So you see, as great as the National Scrapbooking Month specials were in May, CTMH made sure that June didn't come along and pale in comparison! I love being part of a company that cares so much for others!
What's the moral of this post today? Spend $50 (including one A-E stamp set), get the FREE My Creations Banner ($5.95 value), get the June Stamp of the Month for $5 ($17.95 value), add a Patriotic Stamp set or two to your order as well as the Thank You for Oklahoma (both of which can count toward your $50) and you will enjoy doing the following:
- Helping our troops with the donations made from your Patriotic stamp set purchases
- Helping Oklahoma with your Thank You purchase
- Getting over $73.90 in products for only $55