|July Stamp of the Month: Actual size of carrier sheet is 6" x 6"|
Our alcohol marker sets come in sets of 2, and each marker has 2 tips: a fine tip and a larger tip. They are coordinating shades perfect for shading and blending. I used the Olive Set on the leaves and the Smoothie, Sorbet and Ruby sets on the apple itself. Here are a few fun tips for creating a great blend (this may not be 'scientifically' correct, but it works for me!):
- Start with your lighter color. Color the area you want colored.
- Go back and shade with the darker color.
- After that, color over the whole area with the lighter color again to blend.
Also, a few other tips to help you enjoy your markers to their fullest:
- Always color with a scratch sheet beneath you. Alcohol markers are powerful little suckers and will bleed through to the back of your paper and maybe even a little bit to what's underneath.
- When putting the lids back on your markers, make sure you hear the 'click' that lets you know it's really on good and tight.
- Store your markers on their sides, not their end.