pin it button

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hey, Foxy Card with the February Stamp of the Month


This little card was quick and easy. That's cool, because at Close To My Heart we want to create beautiful things, but help you make them "faster, simpler, easier."  Did you know that's one of our company slogans?  Nice!

I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of White Daisy Cardstock, stamped the three hearts in Lagoon Ink, Cotton Candy Ink and Honey ink on a scrap of White Daisy Cardstock, then cut them out and mounted them in foam tape across the top center of the White Daisy Cardstock piece.  The words I stamped in Saddle ink directly onto the White Daisy Cardstock piece below the hearts.  I did a couple of rows of washi tape across the bottom and tied a quick bow around the middle. I then created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card from saddle cardstock (I cut it 11" x 4 1/4" so that I had a top fold card), mounted the finished White Daisy Cardstock piece on the front and....voila! Faster, simpler, easier is right!  Boo ya!


I used the darling February Stamp of the Month set (Wild About Love) for all of the stamping.  This set is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order.  Hurry fast. This set is only available during February.  You can order on my website 24/7, and you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out.
February Stamp of the Month: Wild About Love




3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Pretty card, Karen. This is one of my favorite stamps of the month evah!

Laurel said...

What a fun, happy card! Love the colors you have chosen!

Lynn said...

What lovely colors. I love this set too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails