pin it button

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Designed Decor Frames Retiring



One of the products that is retiring the end of July (or when supplies run out...whichever comes first) that I am going to miss the very most is our Designed Decor Frame. It is perfect for displaying home decor layouts like this one, or even to display your most recent one page layout. I do this quite often and just switch it out as I create something new that I love.  Because I love these frames so much (I think I have 5 of them!), I figured you would too, and wanted to make sure you knew about them before they are gone.

Cool features of this frame:
  • back swings open for easy loading
  • magnetic closure
  • sawtooth hangers on back
  • interior dimensions: 12" × 12". tray depth: ½". total depth when frame is closed: 1¼"  

 

Another thing that I love about it is that it paints up beautifully. I painted one green last year to display this fun Halloween layout in, and it was also great for a Thanksgiving layout, and a Christmas one.  It even transitioned into St. Patrick's Day, Spring and Summer.  I just spray painted it green (with 2 coats) and then finished off with a quick dusting of spray glitter (hard to see in the photo, but everything's better with a little sparkle!).



We have already sold out of the cream colored frames, but there are still some of the black ones left. I suggest you hurry and get yours today before it's too late. I use these little babies ALL the time for so many things.

One more little bit of info:  if you buy 2 of them, that puts you over the $50 mark for being able to get this month's Stamp of the Month (From the Notebook) for only $5 ($17.95 value).  You'll be prompted to add your set as you check out on my website (easy, peasy!).




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails