You may look at the wonderful Create Kindness Kit (only available this month) and think it is a darling 3" x 3" card kit, and you would be right....but it's so much MORE! I have been using it to create all kinds of other sized cards and papercrafts. Today I thought I'd share a few treat toppers, a treat box, and a couple of standard sized cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") I made with this kit.
A few things to note:
- although the cards in the kit are 3" x 3" and so cute for that, you can also cut them apart like you can see I have done with a few of these products (the raspberry stripes were the 3" x 3" card and I just cut one in strips to use on a few of these projects)
- although the stamp sets (8 of 'em!) in the kit are perfect for 3" x 3" cards, they are great for just about anything
- you can always mix in a few papers or other supplies that don't come in the kit for your creations. I've used a few of our Uptown Fundamentals Papers and a bit of Raspberry Cardstock.
The Create Kindness card kit contains all of the supplies needed to create 24 beautiful, handmade 3" x 3" cards that you can use to brighten someone’s day!
Great uses for these cards include (I'll be posting artwork ideas for many of these suggestions throughout the month):
- gift enclosure cards
- RAK cards. Carry them in your purse and give them to anyone who brightens your day. How about a card to your hair stylist just saying thanks for always doing a great job, or to your bank teller for always being kind and outgoing, etc, etc.
- Turn them into bag toppers for a little bag of treats
- Don't fold them and turn them into darling book marks.
- Use the card bases as patterend paper on layouts and full-size cards and stamp those cute stamps just about anywhere.
- Color your stamped images in with markers, watercolor paints, or even colored pencils. The possibilities are endless!
Thanks to the pre-printed card bases, these cards come together in no time, leaving you more time to do something thoughtful for someone! Watch the hashtag #createkindness on Instagram and Facebook to see what acts of kindness these little cards are inspiring, and join the conversation by posting some pictures of your own!
- 24 pre-printed card bases with envelopes
- 8 exclusive M-size stamp sets
- a 2″ × 2″ My Acrylix® block
- an Archival Black mini pigment ink pad
- all packed snugly in the My Acrylix® Mini Stamp Organizer
If you don't want the whole kit, but just a few of the components and/or stamp sets, click here to see the items from the kit you can buy individually.