pin it button

Monday, October 24, 2016

Christmas Magic 3" x 5" Card



Sometimes it's fun to make a card that's not the typical size.  This one is a 3" x 5" card and I just love how it turned out. It's a top fold card, and I rounded the bottom edges.  I also did quite a bit of white embossing on this card. I just love the look of white embossing on colored papers.  In this case I used Black and Glacier cardstocks.




To create a 3" x 5" top fold card, you'll want a 3" x 10" piece of cardstock, folded in half.  You can get 2 of these cards out of one 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock, and 4 of them out of a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock.

The stamp set I've chosen to use on this card is the October Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy. This stamp set is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  I've also included a list of all of the products I used on this card, as well as photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post.









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails