pin it button

Monday, February 6, 2017

Happy Spring Card




Hello!  I hope your weekend was fabulous!  As I sat and watched the Superbowl and thought about how stinkin' cold it was outside my home, I decide I needed a little bit of Spring (maybe you do too).  This little dude fit the bill. This made me feel like there were pretty flowers, green grass and sunshine outside, even though it was cold and blustery and the team I was cheering for in the Superbowl lost. Bah humbug.


This darling stamp set is only available in February and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy, peasy, puddin' and pie!

I loved using watercolor paints with this soft paper. These bunny stamps remind me of a book I had as a child, and all of those bunnies were softly watercolored as well.  It was my inspiration for what I painted my bunny to look like.  I was also inspired by a card I saw that was created by the Close To My Heart Art Department. They are so talented!



I've added a list of all of the products I used on this card at the very end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.  Well, how about that.  A simply little bunny card lifted me out of the winter doldrums.  Magic!






2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such pretty paper!

Lynn said...

So sweet! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails