pin it button

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Over $35 Free?

Really? YES! Really! With the two specials being run by Close To My Heart during August, you really can get $35 in product free with a $100 order (before shipping and tax). Here are the details.

1. When you order $100 or more (before shipping and tax) you get a Level 2 paper pack ($12.95 value) absolutely free! Close To My Heart will include one in your order. This special began August 3 and goes through August 17, so you have 6 more days to take advantage of it.



















2. Also, when you order $100 or more (before shipping and tax), you get the August Stamp of the Month (D1352 - It's Your Day) absolutely FREE ($22.95 value)! I have shown the stamp set and some fun art made using this set below. For those of you who feel you are so behind in your scrapbooking, take comfort in my 23 year old daughter, Kori's 5th birthday layout I just made last month! Feel free to click on any of the artwork images to see them larger.



















The moral of this story is to be sure to place your order before midnight on August 17 so you can take advantage of BOTH specials! You can call or email me to place an order (888-756-9620, pedermom@aol.com), and you can view the catalog on the left side of my blog (green catalog with hiker guy on the front). Even easier, just head to my website and click on 'shop online' and you can shop 24/7.

Have a great rest of the day! -Karen

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I am so happy that I am not the only one who is behind. If I would just put pictures on all the pages I have made honestly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails