pin it button

Monday, May 24, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Congratulations to Amy on being the winner of my 5 Stamp Set Blog Candy, who ordered from Baby Bands and Bling and then said:

"Oh my goodness! I am so excited that you shared. I always think she is so cute in those flowers and wondered where you got them. I am going to have to get some for my little Maizie. Congrats on your daughter's new venture. I am sure she will do great! Amy :) I went white...green...pink with a headband. No self control here. I hope they look cute on a two year old. :)"

Amy please email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your full name and mailing address and I will get your stamp sets mailed out ASAP.

1 comment:

Amy Pitts said...

Oh my gosh! It is never me...I am super excited! Yay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails