pin it button

Monday, May 31, 2010

Price Markdowns at Close To My Heart!



Price markdowns! Are your ears perked yet? I hope so because mine certainly perked right up when I heard the news.

Here's how to see the 'goods':
  1. Head to my website here.
  2. Click on Shop Online.
  3. Click on Markdown.
  4. Then take a peek at the offerings. I'm pretty certain you will be shocked and amazed and the sizable markdowns on some of our most popular products of the past couple of years. They range from 20% off up to 61% off. WOWZERS!
If this weren't enough, you are going to DIE when I reveal the June special that Close To My Heart is running. Be sure to check my blog tomorrow for that announcement. I'll also be sharing the new June Stamp of the Month and some artwork to go with it.

Have a great rest of your Memorial Day! I'm fat and happy after a wonderful cookout with dear friends and family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails