pin it button

Friday, June 25, 2010

Jackpot June Deal for June 25


I honestly don't know what today's Jackpot June deal will be. I'm off to Brigham Young University for the day to watch Dawson play in 3 basketball games. Oh how I love being the mother of athletes. It is so much fun! I had to be in the car and on the road by 7 a.m. so of course I didn't get to see the deal before I left.

Be sure to check out my website after 9 a.m. this morning to see the deal (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), then click on "Shop Online" and then "Jackpot June."

I'm in love with this photo of my granddaughter, Daci and had to share it with all of you. Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Daci is such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing that sweet photo! good luck to Dawson in the basketball games!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails