Yes! I do know it's not Halloween. There is a perfectly good reason for me posting this Halloween album today. I promise! Read on to find out...
The newest webisode of Art & Soul ("Pulling It All Together") is up on my website and it's one you don't want to miss! Fifteen minutes is well worth it as you fill you mind with new tips and tricks and fill your eyes with amazing artwork!
Here's a sneak peek:
- Kristine shows the fun Mix & Mingle album and a new way to use it, along with Stazon stamping on acrylic albums (the photos you see here are of a Halloween album I made 2 years ago for my friend. All of the black stamping you see on the clear acrylic pages were done just like Kristine shows in this webisode. Click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail) and metals. She carefully explains the technique and the artwork examples are WOWZA!
- Jill (check our her stinkin' cute shirt and sweater! I want one just like it!) shares an oh-so-cool marbeling technique using liquid glass. Again, the artwork examples are out of this world!
- Monica shows even more uses for our Mix & Mingle Album. Can you believe this beautiful woman is pregnant with #7?
- Tiffany, who I got to work with while teaching a photography class once (she's awesome!) shows some GREAT Studio J tips and tricks. You won't want to miss it!
- The webisode concludes with CTMH's founder and owner, Jeanette Lynton, showing her beautiful calendar pages.