Here is yet another card I made with the beautiful April Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart. Remember that, as always, you can click on any image in my post to see it larger and in more detail.
You can see how to make the patterned paper I stamped for the background of this card here. I really had fun with this stamp set and you can still order yours through April 30 only. You can get it at a discount or even FREE! Here's how:
- earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
- earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
- earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
- earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
- purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
A few little reminders about other great Close To My Heart April specials:
1. Lovin' Level 1: During April, when you place an order of $100 on my website, you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit ($9.95 value) of your choice FREE. Choose from several popular Level 1 kits. You’ll also qualify for a free April Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) set! Now that’s a deal. Start shopping on my website here.
2. Sparkle with Studio J Special: This April, it’s time to let your Studio J® layouts shine with this exclusive, members-only campaign! Studio J members get free bling when they buy 10 layouts this month. Bling it up and bling it on with FREE packages (one of each) self-adhesive Sparkles and Opaques Pearl gems! Click here to start with Studio J.
3. Hope For Japan Stamp Set: This set is only available through April 30. 100% of the proceeds earned from this set go straight to the American Cross efforts in Japan. And....it's ONLY $5! Just enter item A1118.