pin it button

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Stamp of the Month 5.5" x 4.25" Card


Here is yet another card I made with the beautiful April Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart. Remember that, as always, you can click on any image in my post to see it larger and in more detail.

You can see how to make the patterned paper I stamped for the background of this card here. I really had fun with this stamp set and you can still order yours through April 30 only. You can get it at a discount or even FREE! Here's how:
  • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Just head to my website and if you want to purchase the stamp set for full price, enter item number D1455. If you are ordering other things and will earn it at a discount or free, you will be prompted to add it before you check out.

A few little reminders about other great Close To My Heart April specials:

1. Lovin' Level 1: During April, when you place an order of $100 on my website, you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit ($9.95 value) of your choice FREE. Choose from several popular Level 1 kits. You’ll also qualify for a free April Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) set! Now that’s a deal. Start shopping on my website here.

2. Sparkle with Studio J Special: This April, it’s time to let your Studio J® layouts shine with this exclusive, members-only campaign! Studio J members get free bling when they buy 10 layouts this month. Bling it up and bling it on with FREE packages (one of each) self-adhesive Sparkles and Opaques Pearl gems! Click here to start with Studio J.

3. Hope For Japan Stamp Set: This set is only available through April 30. 100% of the proceeds earned from this set go straight to the American Cross efforts in Japan. And....it's ONLY $5! Just enter item A1118.

3 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

I just read about how you created the pattern paper. You are so clever. I can't wait to try the "Karen" Technique out.

Brenda said...

I can't believe how gorgeous this card is! Well, I can - it was created by you!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty card. The background looks so great, love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails