You probably already know about Close To My Heart's free .jpg special this month with Studio J ("Free-For-All"), but just in case you don't, here's how it works:
During the month of June, ANYONE who has created a Studio J account (not just members, but ANYONE who has gone in and created an account, or who does during June) will get one FREE .jpg of a layout during June.
"What could I possibly do with a free .jpg?" you ask. Well, that is an easy questions to answer. Here are some ideas:
- Create a layout for your Christmas cards and then have them printed somewhere in 6" x 6" format and layer to create a 6" x 6" card.
- Why not use your free .jpg to print in 12 x 12 and add to your personal scrapbook?
- Print it in a smaller format (like 8" x 8") and use it to begin creating a mini-album for a friend or grandparent.
- Share your memories with friends and family by emailing and posting it on your blog and/or Facebookk. Everyone will love seeing what you've created!
- Enter the Close To My Heart Facebook Layout Contest: Click the Studio J Free-For-All tab on the left of your screen when on the Close To My Heart Business page (be sure to "like" this page if you don't already. They give away goodies all the time!) to learn about the contest, and then enter your web-ready .jpg file before the end of June.
Enjoy a Studio J layout I created at the top of the post. Call or email me if you'd like a FREE 30 minute training session from me (email@example.com, 801.360.9896)!