*If you are interested in watching the tutorial at the end of this post, be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog and turn off the play list first.
*As always, you can click on any photo in this post and see them larger and in more detail.
Hola! As promised, I'm back with a 'real' post!
June is always full of so much fun and activity for our family. There are 7-on-7 football tournaments, Summer basketball tournaments, Dan and Tannon's birthdays, Father's Day, and lots and lots of sun! Close To My Heart must know that June means FUN for lots of families, so they have followed suit with a great Stamp of the Month set as well as a wonderful Studio J special this month. Read on, my friends...
1. June Stamp of the Month: This stamp set (Jubilation) is AWESOME because there is something there for almost every month of the year. I had fun creating some cards with flowers, cards with leaves, and cards with the sunburst quilt circle. I can't wait to create even more! Don't forget that it's available during the month of June only.
As always, you can get the Stamp of the Month in 5 different ways:
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
To order this awesome set, just head to my website and start shoppin', 24/7! If you want to order the set at full price ($22.95), the order # is D1457. If you are getting it at a discount, you'll be prompted at the end of your order to add it.
2. "Free For All" Studio J June Special: During the month of June Close To My Heart is giving EVERYONE a FREE Studio J .jpg file, no purchase required. Simply create a Studio J layout, then order a FREE .jpg of your layout. It's as easy as that!
Never tried Studio J? Well, now is the time! I've included a quick tutorial below for your convenience. Be sure to scroll down to the very bottom of my blog and turn off my playlist before starting your video. And, you can ALWAYS call or email me with your questions. I'm even offering a FREE 30-minute training session in which we'll create a layout together. If you live in most places in Utah I'll come to you, or if you prefer you can come to my home in Springville. If you are long-distance we can do it on the phone! Call or email me to set up a time (801.30.9896, email@example.com)
Studio J Step-by-Step Basics Tutorial (only about 7 minutes):