pin it button

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

July Play Group Scrapbooking Classes (Stella Kit)

July Play Group classes will be here before you know it (July 19 and 20), so NOW is the time to sign up. Sign up deadline is Saturday, July 7. You can participate in my Play Group classes in one of three ways:
  1.  Attend a class in person
  2.  Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!)
  3.  Participate long distance. Just add $5 to the kit total you see to have your kit shipped directly from me to you.
I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make!  Keep reading...
I need to hear from you no later than Saturday, July 7 if you want to participate.  We will be making three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts using the Stella Kit that are so much fun. I think they have a little bit of a Bohemian feel and I just love the color combo of this paper pack! I have used these layouts for photos of my grandkids.  They'd also be great for little girl photos, photos of you and friends, photos of you and your sister(s) and/or mom, photos of Spring or Summer gardens, photos of your daughter(s), and so much more.  The list is endless.  Just call or email me to sign up (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com).

Here are the layouts (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). I've shared the details of the class, the kits, and how to participate after the photos. If you are not familiar with my Play Group classes, scroll down the left side of my blog until you find the section called "Play Group Information" and read away!  Enjoy!
Layout 1: Grandkids, with photos added

Layout 1: Grandkids, no photos

Layout 1: detail photo 1

Layout 1: detail photo 2

Layout 1: detail photo 3

Layout 1: detail photo 4
 ------------------
Layout 2: How Sweet It Is, with photos added

Layout 2: How Sweet It Is, no photos

Layout 2: detail photo 1

Layout 2: detail photo 2

Layout 2: journaling
_______________
Layout 3: Celebrate Life, Love and Family, with photos added

Layout #3: Celebrate Life, Love and Family, no photos

Layout 3: detail photo 1

Layout 3: detail photo 2

Layout 3: detail photo 3

Layout 3: journaling

Now that I've gotten you excited, read on for the details of how to participate...

Class Dates and Times to choose from:
Thursday, July 19, 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
Friday, July 20, 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT

As mentioned earlier, you can also host this workshop in your home (in Utah) with your friends during the month of July and earn FREE hostess rewards (free CTMH shopping spree!) while you do it. If you are interested in doing that, please contact me (801.360,9896, pedermom@aol.com) and I'll give you all the details.

You can also participate in this workshop long-distance. If you choose to do so, just add $5 to the cost of whichever kit you choose for the extra shipping.  I suggest if you are participating long-distance that you at least order the "Better Kit", and any stamp pads we are using that you don't already have.  If you participate long distance, I am happy to stamp the items using stamp sets that aren't in the kit for you since you probably won't have the stamp pads and alphabet stamp (unless you order the "Best Kit"). That is my little gift to you if you participate long-distance.

Play Group members: I'd love for you to bring a friend! If you have a friend you think would enjoy Play Group, invite them!  I just need to know by Saturday, July 7 if they are coming so I can be sure and get them a kit.  There is no obligation to join unless they love it and want to when they come and try it out.

Remember, in order to attend, you only need to purchase the Basic Kit. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. This month, I suggest you consider the Better Kit. The few items I've added there make a huge difference to your pages. If you already have any of the items in the Better or Best kits, just bring them with you to class.

July Play Group Shopping List (for your convenience, I have linked each product to it's page on my website so you can see them). You are only required to purchase the "Basic Kit" to participate. Anything above and beyond that is totally up to you. I personally recommend the "Better Kit".

Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate)
Subtotal: $31.55
Total with Shipping and Tax: $35.89



Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)

Subtotal: $53.65*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $61.54

 
Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products


 Subtotal: $99.35*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $113.96


*at this purchase level you qualify for the June Stamp of the Month ($17.95 value) at only $5! I think this set is dynamite and goes beautifully with the Stella paper you will be getting in your kit.  You'll have some left-over paper that would be great to use with this set to make some cards!






 




4 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful layouts. Daci sure did a "good job" on that hair cut!

Casandra Bennett said...

My daughter did that twice...the last time being the end of March. I cried for a few minutes and then set about trying to figure new hairstyles for what was left of it. It is slowly growing back after 3 months and looks almost normal again. I'm just so thankful she never cut herself while cutting her hair or Barbie's hair off.

Beautiful layouts and you did a wonderful job scrapping the moment.

Laurel said...

Those papers are gorgeous but what you have done with them is amazing!

cnelson said...

These are beyond FABULOUS!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors and design of each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails