Here are some of the Studio J techniques I used on this "Sugar & Spice"layout of our little granddaughter, Daci:
- altering the look by changing the colors of cardstock and B&T (patterned) papers (this was a black and orange Halloween kit!)
- rotating a page
- using a vellum text box to lighten a color
- converting a photo well to a text box
- creating my own embellishments by cropping MyStickease and combining and clustering them
- using stitched shapes
I will share close ups of each page in a moment, but before I do I have a few little June reminders:
1. Don't forget that June is Stampaganza. For every 2 stamp sets you purchase this month, you get the third of equal or lesser value for FREE! So, buy 4 and get 2 free, or buy 6 and get three free. COOL BEANS! For your convenience, if you are ordering on my website, your order will automatically take off the third set as you are checking out. Just put them in your cart like you would if you were paying for them. Also, if you are interested in seeing which stamp sets will be retiring July 31 (or while supplies last, whichever comes first), click here. That way you can be sure to purchase any of those sets you just have to have before it's too late, and at the same time apply them to Stampaganza.
2. This month's Stamp of the Month is darling. I love that it is only $5 when you spend $50. Do you realize that if you were to purchase 2 of our "E" size stamp sets (I use these a TON for titles) at $29.95 each, you would get a third one FREE PLUS the Stamp of the Month at only $5 (a $17.95 value). That would be $107.80 in stamp sets for only $64.90. That's over a 40% discount! Here is a card I made with this month's Stamp of the Month (Life is Tweet) as well as a photo of the stamp set itself (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"). This set is available only during June. If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this 'tweet' set before you check out.
Now, back to that Studio J layout. Here are close ups of each page: