pin it button

Friday, December 14, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine Special, December Stamp of the Month, FREE Gift, and I'm Back!

I have been out of town for the past week and had great intentions of posting while I was gone. I even uploaded several things from my desktop computer to Dropbox so that I could access them on my laptop while out of town and use them for a few blog posts. For some darn reason I was unable to access what I uploaded so my great intentions were for naught.  I also had plans to keep up with all of my regular blogs while I was gone and just had no time.  Please forgive me for not commenting over the past week. What is that saying? The road to *#@! is paved with good intentions?  Oh dear! I'm in trouble!

I have a few important things to share today to make up for lost time:
1.  Whooo's Your Valentine
2.  December Stamp of the Month
3.  FREE gift!
-----------------

1.  Whooo's Your Valentine:   You may or may not know that January is National Papercrafting Month.  Since we at Close To My Heart love to party, we are celebrating a bit early. Our National Papercrafting Month Special ("Whooo's Your Valentine") began on December 13 (yesterday) and runs through January 31.  Yippee! 

Spend $35 (either on my website or by contacting me: 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) and get the exclusive "Whoo's Your Valentine" treat tube kit for only $10 (valued at $40)!

The kit includes:

  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (so pretty!)
  • 12 treat tubes
  • An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit!  (see below)

    Whooo's Your Valentine Exclusive Stamp Set (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")
     
These little goodies are perfect for gifts and classroom projects. The "Whooo’s Your Valentine" kit will make Valentine’s Day a cinch! If ordering on my website, you will get a prompt at the end of your order to add it. Easy Peasy!

Here's a video to tell you a little more about it:
 


2.  December Stamp of the Month:  I know I have already shared a few things about this special, but the coolest part of all is that if you spend $50, you qualify for the December Stamp of the Month at $5 ($17.95 value) AND it will also qualify you for the "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit for only $10. That means you would spend $65 ($50 order + $5 Stamp of the Month + $10 "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit) and have $107.95 in merchandise. That's about a 40% savings.  Nifty!  The December Stamp of the Month is a great set!  Today I thought I'd share a Valentine card I made with it since we seem to be all in the Valentine spirit.







3.  FREE Gift:  Just because we are celebrating Valentine's Day a bit early, it doesn't mean that we aren't still in the holiday spirit that comes with this time of year. As a reminder, if you spend $50 or more on my website this month, you get this awesome glue pen absolutely FREE!  So, my advice to you is to take advantage of all 3 of these specials on my website and you get the advantages of all of them.  Using my website is the key because this FREE glue pen only comes with website orders. 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That Valentine is super sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails