pin it button

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Close To My Heart Specials and a Brand, New Idea Book

6" x 6" card made with the February Stamp of the Month: Home Sweet Home
Happy February! I'm here to share the love and let you in on all of the happenings and great specials at Close To My Heart this month.  Here's what you'll find in this post:

1.  Brand Spankin' New Idea Book
2.  Digital Delights
3.  February Stamp of the Month: Home Sweet Home (I used this set to make the card at the top of the post today)
--------------

1. Brand Spankin' New Idea Book:  Yep, it's finally here...the much anticipated Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.  You gotta love it, Baby!  It is full of beautiful kits,  papers, stamp sets, inks, home decor projects, bling, bling and more bling...and MORE!  You can see it page by delicious page by clicking here.
What do you think of the gorgeous papers I used to make the card at the top of the post? Well, they are from the new Chantilly paper pack (see page 17-21 in the new Idea Book). It's also the kit you see used above on the cover photo.  I am partial to pink and green together, and have always been a sucker for paisley, so I was thrilled to see this paper.

2.  Digital Delights: February is sure to be a month of digital delights because you can purchase any Studio J® layout for only $5—that’s a savings of $1.95 per layout! 

This is a great opportunity to try Studio J for the first time. Create adorable baby layouts with the Wishes and Fishes kit (shown above), or use the new Express Collections with collections of 10 ready-made layouts plus a front and back cover that are easy to use and professionally designed. Preserve your memories at a low price for a truly digital delight!  If you are already a Studio J lover, then you'll be thrilled with your savings this month. If not, NOW is the perfect time to try it.  To give it a try for FREE (there is no charge unless you decide to purchase any layouts you have built), go to my website to get started.

3. February Stamp of the Month - Home Sweet Home:  What a wonderful set. I just love these sentiments and I had so much fun playing with it. I did a lot of playing with different colors on separate words.  I love the effect!  I'll be sharing my creations throughout the month and I hope they will inspire you.
detail shot of my card at the top of the post

February Stamp of the Month: actual size of carrier sheet is 6" x 6"

As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax). If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out.



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Inspiring as always! I would never have thought of combining this stamp set with Chantilly but I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails