pin it button

Sunday, May 12, 2013

FREE Pajama Party Online Class hosted by Big Picture Classes and Close To My Heart


Please join in the Big Picture Classes (online) Pajama Party hosted by Close To My Heart! It's on May 30th at 6 pm (PT), and there will be prizes, project demos, and loads more! Follow  the link   to register FREE! Then just be at your computer with your supplies (see information below) on May 30th. Be sure to wear your pajamas. Stacy will be!

Stacy Julian, the head of Big Picture Scrapbooking, is one of my all-time favorite scrapbookers and people. She is realistic and so creative (in a fast and easy way). I was privileged to do a scrapbooking video with Stacy many years ago and I still remember how fun and genuine and REAL she was.  I was comfortable with her from minute 1. You will love her!

Here is the information from the Big Picture site on the class:



This "Think Happy Thoughts" project features a sturdy kraft tube, bright papers, an inspiring stamped sentiment, and darling accessories brought to us by one of our favorite partners, Close To My Heart—plus 52 awesome downloadable creativity starters to go inside. 


Get your own blank kraft tube today and gather the rest of the supply list now so you can join the party prepared to make your own!  There are 2 ways to do this:

Option 1: You can purchase these items on my website. 
Option 2:  Contact me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) to purchase a kit (US residents only). In your kit I will have already stamped your paper pieces for you.  Kit includes:  My Creations Kraft Container, All paper needed and stamped pieces stamped, 2 yds of grey wool baker's twine, 3 wooden butterflies, 3 grey sparkles. Kit cost (including shipping and tax) is $18. I need your order no later than Friday, May 17 in order for me to get your kit to you in time.
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails