pin it button

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Play Group Scrappin' Class Layouts (Surf's Up!)


Aloha!  Here are the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts we will be making in my Play Group classes in May (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). If you would like to participate, please contact me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) with your kit order no later than FRIDAY, MAY 31

Forgive me for not having photos on the layouts. Believe it or not, I actually do. I even photographed them with photos on them but those photos are stuck in never, never land right now. I just got a new computer and am having a heck of a time transferring everything.  Those photos are in limbo between computers right now. Hang in there! I'll post them when I get things all figured out. Luckily I do have the photos of the layouts without photos to share.

You can participate in my Play Group classes in one of three ways:

  1.  Attend a class in person (if you plan to do this, I need your order right away)
  2.  Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!). Call or email me to schedule your date (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
  3.  Participate long distance. Just add $5 to the kit total you see to have your kit shipped directly  from me to you. (call or email me to order your kit: 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
In person class dates and times:
  • Thursday evening, May 16,  7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
  • Friday morning, May 17, 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make! I know exactly which photos are going on these layouts, I have just not printed them off yet. I didn't dare wait another day to get this posted, so you get to see blank layouts this month. I'll try to post again when I get the photos on.

After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list.  Keep reading...


Layout #1:
Layout #1:  You Make Me Happy
Layout 1, detail photo #1

Layout 1, detail photo #2

Layout 1, detail photo #3
 ------------------

Layout #2: Having Some Funshine With You
Layout #2: Having Some Funshine With You

Layout #2, detail photo 1

Layout #2, detail photo 2

Layout #2, detail photo 3

Layout #2, detail photo 4
 ------------------

Layout #3: Paradise Found
Layout #3: Paradise Found

Layout #3, detail photo 1

Layout #3, detail photo 2

Layout #3, detail photo 3
-----------------------

Shopping List:  To attend or participate in a class, all you are required to purchase is the Basic Kit.  If you want to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or even pick and choose a few items from those to add to your Basic Kit, you are welcome to, but it is not required.

Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate)
 
Subtotal: $31.55
Total with Shipping and Tax: $36.19 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)


Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)

Subtotal: $62.35*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $71.50 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance)

Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products  

Subtotal: $84.60*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $97.03* (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)

*at this purchase level ($50 or more)  you qualify for the May Stamp of the Month  ("Pinwheel" - $17.95 value) at only $5!



1 comment:

Wendy Coffman said...

Lovely pages!I love the wooden mini medley with that paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails