|5" x 5" card created with the November Stamp of the Month (Illuminate).|
Happy November! I hope your Halloween was as spooktacular as mine! I enjoyed spending it with out daughter, Kori and her family. They came out for a chili dinner and then we all went trick-or-treating. After that, Dan-the-Man and I headed to Tannon's girlfriend's (Brookley) family's home for some Halloween fun. I'll include some photos from our Halloween after I 'take care of business' here and share the November Close To My Heart specials with you. Here's what you'll find in today's post. Are you ready, Freddy?
1. Picture Your Life at Close To My Heart Sign Up Special
2. November Stamp of the Month (Illuminate)
3. Pedersen Halloween Festivities
1. Picture Your Life at Close To My Heart Sign Up Special:
|$49 New Consultant Kit (over $155 in product). There is also a $99 Kit (over $335 in products) that includes even MORE great stuff!|
A. To be eligible for the free product, you must sign up as a New Consultant betweeen November 1 and December 15, 2013. The new Consultant must remit $300 in sales by March 31, 2014. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeasy!
B. What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program*.
*There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! There is a preview period for these and all new products starting in January for Consultants.
C. Begin earning your Picture My Life program FREE right now, when you sign up.
D. Consider it: When you sign up and order the $49 Essentials New Consultant Kit, and qualify for the offer, you will receive
- More than $180 in products and supplies
- Commission on your sales, all for just $49.
- Add to that the perks of Straight To The Top (you can earn another $100 in FREE product with this program), and a new Idea Book coming soon, and you have an incredible opportunity!
2. November Stamp of the Month (Illuminate): Just the name of this "bright" set "lights" up my soul! This inspirational set is perfect for cards or pages. It will "dazzle" you and those you create for, and definitely leave a "gleam" in their eyes and yours! How was that for a lot of "light" centered words? I'm pretty impressed with myself! This set includes 5 sentiments, a border, and 9 other images perfect to add "radiance" (one more synonym...I couldn't help myself) to any papercrafting project.
You qualify for one of these sets at $5 ($17.95 value) for every $50 spent in one order (before shipping and tax). What a "brilliant" bargain!
Here's a detail shot of the card I created with this set at the top of the post:
Products used list and links at the bottom of this post.
3. Pedersen Halloween Festivities: We enjoyed having Kori, Rick and their little family come out of a chili dinner and trick-or-treating. Afterward, Dan-the-Man and I joined Tannon and Brookley and Brookley's family for some Halloween food and fun. It was a great day!
|The Roberts Family: Hello Disney. l-r: Daci Rick, Street, Kori and Livvi|
|The Roberts Disney Kids|
|Daci was Daisy Duck|
|Street was Mickey Mouse|
|Livvi was Minnie Mouse|
|Rick was Goofy and Kori was Clarabelle|
|Dan-the-Man had to try on Goofy's hat|
|Livvi, Me, Daci and Street just before trick-or-treating|
|Tannon and Brookley (Daniel Boone and his beautiful pirate)|
|Sage's first Halloween: cutest witch I ever did see!|
Here are the products used for the card I shared in this post: