pin it button

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Card with the November Stamp of the Month


One of the things I love most about the November Stamp of the Month  (Illuminate) is the sentiments. They are so inspirational and perfect for a card you may be creating for someone who is needing a boost, or who you want to let know has positively affected your life, someone who is walking by faith, or someone who you love very much, and so much more. Who wouldn't use sentiments like: "Sparkle and Shine," "Faith Shines Bright," "You Light Up My Life," "Let Your Light Shine Through," and "If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person."?  I know I have already found many uses for these sentiments!

Don't forget: This stamp set ($17.95 value) is available during November only, and can be yours for only $5 with every $50 purchase (before shipping and tax).  You can order right from my website, 24/7.  You'll be prompted to add your Stamp of the Month before you check out.

Quick design tip:  Can't find just the right color of bling? Stock up on our Clear Sparkles and several different colors of our alcohol markers. They are a quick, easy way to color our clear sparkles to match just about any project. I used one of our Goldrush alcohol markers to color these perfectly matched sparkles.

Here's a detail shot of the card. I will included links to many of the products I've used at the end of this post for your convenience.



This 15 stamp set includes 5 sentiments, a border, 5 large images and 4 small images.  As you can see on the card I created above, I created a simple card using only 2 of the stamps in this set. The possibilities are endless!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails