|I created this 3" x 6" card using the May Stamp of the Month (see #3 below)|
Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month? True story. As always, Close To My Heart has designed something spectacular to celebrate the occasion. The Free To Be Me paper kit is to. die. for. and can be your for only $5! Another true story. Read on.....
Here's what you'll find in today's email:
1. National Scrapbooking Month Kit: Free To Be Me
2. Karen's National Scrapbooking Month Kit and FREEBIES
3. May Stamp of the Month
Here we go....
1. National Scrapbooking Month Kit: During National Scrapbooking Month in May, you can get the Free to Be Me paper collection for just $5 with your qualifying purchase of $50. The paper collection features exclusive printed cardstocks, vellums, and B&T Duos™ and, with a retail value of $11.95, is a fantastic deal for products you can’t get anywhere else. Plus, with your $50 qualifying purchase, you will also qualify for the May Stamp of the Month for an additional $5 (retail value $17.95...see #3 below)! This means May is the perfect month to double up on promotions, getting the paper collection for $5 and the May Stamp of the Month for $5—that is a savings of nearly $20! So make sure to get your Free to Be Me paper collection in May for just $5 and let your creativity take flight!
You paper pack includes:
- 6 sheets of 12" x 12" tone-on-tone embossed cardstock (2 each of 3 beautiful colors)
- 6 sheets of 12" x 12" B&T (patterned) paper duos (this means each side is printed, each side a different print). Each piece of B&T paper also includes a darling 1/2" x 12" zip strip perfect for borders or embellishing!
- 2 sheets of 12" x 12" printed vellum (1 each of a white printed feather pattern and a gold polka dot pattern)
|You can get this paper pack with your $50 qualifying purchase on my website during May. You'll be prompted to add it before you check out.|
Then, check back again on May 4 to see a great kit of projects (two 2-page 12 x 12 layouts, one 1-page 12" x 12" layout and 3 cards) that I have created with this packet. This kit inlcudes everything you need to create these projects as well as photos, a cutting guide, and step-by-step instructions. See #2 below
2. Karen's National Scrapbook Month Deal: I have taken the Free To Me paper packet, created some layouts and cards with it (some designed by me and some inspired by some work done by the CTMH Art Department) and created a kit.
- Gets you to your $50 purchase to be able to get the paper pack for $5
- Gets you May Stamp of the Month for $5 (see #3 below), which you will also use on the projects in my kit
- Gives you everything you need to create the projects
- AND gives you a value of over $9.50 in FREE product from me that I will be giving you in your kit
My kit will make:
- 1 - one page 12" x 12" layout
- 2 - two page 12" x 12" layouts
- 2 - standard size cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1 - square card (4 1/2" x 4 1/2")
3. May Stamp of the Month (You've Got a Friend): This fun little set is filled with 5 cool sentiments in a trendy thick, free-hand looking font that is sure to please anyone. The sentiments are versatile and can be used for so many occasions.
This set is only available in May and is yours for only $5 with a $50 order. Spend $100 and get 2, and so on. Head on over to my website to place your order. You'll be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month before you check out. At the bottom of this post, you'll find photos and links to the products I used to create this fun Stamp of the Month card.