pin it button

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Keep Calm...Today is the Last Day (FREE Cricut Cartridge)!


Don't miss it! 
 
Today is the LAST day you get a FREE Cricut Cartridge of your choice when you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant. The cost of the kit is $99 and you get over $308 in products (see photo below)....PLUS that FREE Cricut Cartridge. That is SOME KIND OF DEAL. Sign up here

You'll be prompted to choose your FREE cartridge before you check out.
 
 

Contents of the New Consultant Kit Include:

  • Read Me First Letter
  • Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches
  • Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler
  • Petite Perks™ Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5)
  • Reflections™ Scrapbook Program
  • Originals Card Confidence Program™
  • Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit
  • Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper
  • Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers
  • Durables Triangle Studs
  • Teal Shimmer Trim
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • My Acrylix™ Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix™ True to Life Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix™ Believe in Yourself Stamp Set
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block
  • 4" × 5" My Acrylix™ Block
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix™ Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber
  • My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass
  • and Cello Bags (qty. 25)
 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails