pin it button

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One-Page Travel Layout with Wanderful and Creative Scrappers



This photo of Kori and I from our trip to Europe in 2008 is one of my favorites. I have scrapped it more than once!  Close To My Heart just came out with an AWESOME travel themed paper pack with matching accessories called "Wanderful."  The cool thing is that the papers are double-sided so if a travel theme isn't exactly what you are looking for, you can turn them over and use a more versatile pattern. It also comes with matching cardstock. WOO HOO!  Although the matching accessories for Wanderful are WONDERFUL, I chose to use a few assorted accessories from other kits and places (see products used list with links at the end of this post) on this layout.


I used the current sketch from Creative Scrappers.  I also used something I LOVE and I know you will too...FLIP FLAPS! Flip Flaps are a great way to attach photos or other artwork. Just slide them in the pocket and attach the Flip Flap with it's adhesive strip. You can see this in better detail in the  photos below.  I happened to use a 3" x 3" from the small flip flap assortment, in which you get 4 each of 2" × 2", 3" × 3", 3" × 4", and 4" × 4" flip flaps. That package is only $3.95. WHAT A DEAL!  We carry flip flaps in several sizes (including our most popular 4" x 6"). You can check them all out here.



You can shop for Wanderful, Flip Flaps and so much more on my website, 24/7!



3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful layout, love all of the circles and the journaling!

Lynn said...

Love! Great use of the sketch and fabulous photo of you and your daughter.

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a terrific layout! Love your use of color and the touches of black. Great job with tht sketch, and I really like how you included the journaling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails