pin it button

Monday, August 11, 2014

Picture My Life 12" x 12" Summer Fun Layout


As you know, this month's special is GREAT if you a pocket scrapbooker. But, did you know it's GREAT even if you aren't?  Last week, I showed you a card I made with a Picture My Life (PML) card and today I'm back with a layout I created using Picture My Life cards without the pockets. See, PML cards are great for ANYONE!  I cut some of the cards down and created my own layouts right on 12" x 12" paper. Cool beans!

Before I tell you more about the layout and share a few detail shots, let me remind you of this month's special: Our Picture My Life scrapbooking kits are awesome, and during August, when you purchase one of them, you will receive your choice of one of our 8 Memory Protector 10-packs for only $3 ($9.95 value).  When shopping on my website, if you purchase a PML collection, you'll be prompted to add your protectors before you check out.



Now, back to the layout...I had so many photos from the past few weeks of family Summer fun, and I really wanted to put them all on one layout.  I printed all of my photos 3" x 4", trimmed some of them down a bit, grabbed a few of the Skylark Picture My Life cards, adjusted their size as needed, added a few accessories here and there, and created this page lickety split. You'll see a complete products used list with links at the end of this post.


I really loved using the Skylark PML cards because the colors are pretty subtle and neutral, which was great since my photos had so many different bright colors in them. I didn't have to worry about a color explosion, and colors clashing.


Lastly, don't forget that if you place a $100 order (before shipping and tax) on my website this month, I'll send you the brand new Annual Inspirations Idea Book (193 pages of products, artwork, ideas and techniques) for FREE!  It will come separately from your order.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails