It's Friday, which means I'm back with another project made with one of the stamp sets you can get for only $10 this month.
Here's how it works: Spend $50 (before shipping and tax) from either the Annual Expressions Catalog OR the new Seasonal Expressions Catalog OR a combination of both, and get any of the stamp sets listed near the bottom of this post for only $10 (up to a $17.95 savings). If that weren't enough, there is NO LIMIT to how many of the sets you can get! WOO HOO! Once you've spent your $50, pick as many as you want for $10. Head on over to my website and start shoppin'! You'll see a list at the end of your order to start picking your $10 sets!
Today I've chosen to feature the set called "Santa Claus." I love the vintage-y feel of this set! Don't you? I chose to keep this a really simple card and let Santa "speak for himself." Ho! Ho! Ho! All products used are listed, along with photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post.
- I stamped the Ho! Ho! Ho! stamp in Cranberry ink on Cranberry Cardstock for a vintage tone-on-tone feel
- I stamped Santa in both Black and Cranberry and cut out the hat on the Cranberry Santa and adhered it to the Black stamped Santa
- I popped up the circle that Santa sits on so merrily for some dimension
- I softly colored Santa's cheeks, lips and nose with a pink Watercolor Pencil.
- To finish it off, I added a bit of the sparkly red twine from the Ruby Mini-Medley
Also, don't forget that when you spend $50 you also qualify for the December Stamp of the Month (Cutie Pie) for only $5 ($12.95 savings). You'll be prompted to add that at the end of your order as well.
$10 stamp sets anyone? Here are your choices: