pin it button

Friday, May 22, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend SALE + Create a "Memory"ial!!!!



Hello, hello! Did you see my post yesterday?  You know, the one with the layout of our beautiful daughter that I created by taking apart our new "My Crush - For Her" mini-album?  If you are looking for something a little more masculine, you could do something similar with the "My Crush - For Him" mini as well.

With Memorial Day happening on Monday, what better time to create a memory-ial?  You could use one of these little 4" x 6" mini-albums like they are created, and fill it with photos and journaling...or you could create a few layouts by taking it apart, like I did! 



So, with that in mind, here is my Memorial Day Weekend Sale (US residents only):
  1. Head to my website and start shoppin':  www.leavealegacy.ctmh.com 
  2. Spend $50 (before shipping and tax) and get a FREE  "My Crush - For Her" or "My Crush - For Him" mini album from me ($10.95 value). Hint: With Father's Day just around the corner, the "My Crush - For Him" could be just the ticket!
  3. Spend $100 (before shipping and tax) and get a second FREE "My Crush - For Her" or "My Crush - For Him" mini- album from me  ($10.95 value).
  4. Don't forget that for every $50 you spend, you also get the May Stamp of the Month ("Just Sayin'") for $5 ($12.95 savings). Spend $100, get 2...and so on.


Each book 30 - 4" x 6" pages in a mix of styles (printed cardstock-weight paper, mini-page protectors, printed vellum) and is bound with a darling and durable exposed metal spiral spine.

Sale runs from Friday, May 22 through Monday, May 25.  
Sale ends at 11:59 pm  (MST) on May 25!

How does I get the special?
  1. Place your order on my website (special is based on order total before shipping and tax)
  2. Email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your choice of My Crush Mini(s) and the address you would like it shipped to.
  3. I will mail you your My Crush Mini separately from your order, along with a hand-stamped thank you card AND a FREE Seasonal Expressions II Mini-Catalog
 
Think about it:
If you spend $50, get one FREE My Crush Mini and a $5 Stamp of the Month, then you are getting about $79 in value for your $55.

If you spend $100, get two FREE My Crush Mini's and two $5 Stamps of the Month (give one away as a gift!), then you are getting $158 for your $110.

That's a bargain, peeps!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails