pin it button

Monday, May 18, 2015

Pinwheel Quilt Card with the May Stamp of the Month




For some reason, when I saw the May Stamp of the Month and the cute patterned shapes, I immediately thought of a quilt (maybe because my daughter is a quilter).  I love how this 6" x 6" card turned out. I wish making a quilt was as easy and making a quilt card!


To get the pinwheels, I just stamped the chevron patterned square stamp image in Canary, Whisper and Glacier inks, cut them out, and then in half diagonally.  I mounted them on White Daisy Cardstock squares and created my "quilt." Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!  


The May Stamp of the Month is available during May only and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with each $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When purchasing on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.

Lastly, don't forget the awesome National Scrapbooking Month paper packet and stamp set that you can purchase exclusively through Close To My Heart this month. They are called "Taste of Summer" and are simply delicious. They are only available in May, and only while supplies last.


 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails