As always, the Stamp of the Month is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with each $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Spend $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.
|June Stamp of the Month|
Here's a quick step-by-step instruction guide to making this card. At the end of this post, I've also included a products used list, complete with photos and links, for your convenience.
1. Cut a piece of White Daisy Cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5", then fold to create a 5" x 4 1/4", top fold card.
2. Cut a 3" x 2 1/2" piece of White Daisy Cardstock and round corners. Stamp words in Black Archival Ink. Be sure that this is totally dry before coloring with your Shin Han Markers (you can speed the drying process along with your heat gun).
3. Color "Happiness", "Ice Cream" and the "&" sign with your Shin Han Markers (Leaf Green, Light Orange, and Turquoise Blue).
4. On a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock, stamp 10 of the popsicles with the Black Archival Pad. Again, be sure this is totally dry before coloring. Color in using Light Orange, Pastel Peach, Barely Beige and Clay Shin Han Markers. Cut these out.
5. Cut a 4 3/4" x 4" piece of blue background and texture paper (I used a piece from the Blossom Paper Packet). Adhere your popsicles randomly on this piece. Mount this piece, centered, on the front of your card.
6. Cut a 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Pear Cardstock. Round Corners. Mount saying on this, centered.
7. Using 3D Foam Tape, mount word piece to center of card.
Voila! Now go get yourself a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!