pin it button

Monday, June 15, 2015

Retiring Products + Two Summery Ice Cream Cards


Wow! Where does the time go? It's been 5 days since I last posted.  Between a brand new grandson (and staying at our daughter, Kori's home for 3 days to help) and throwing a big homecoming party for our recently returned son, Dawson yesterday (over 150 people came to welcome him back!), this last 5 days has been a blur. Add into that that we got new carpet and had to move all of our furniture out and back in again, and you've got a week that felt like a blur!

The good news is that things are pretty much settled down and back to normal. I love all of the craziness and excitement, but I also love a predictable schedule too. This week, you'll see posts from me on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!

First things first.  The biggest reason for today's post is to let you know that MANY of our wonderful products are retiring on August 31, or when supplies run out, whichever comes first. Get 'em while you can!  We've made it really easy for you to do that. If you just head to the "Retiring Items" link on the shopping portion of my website, you can see everything that is going bye bye. No worries, though!  We'll be adding just as many brand, spankin' new products for your crafting pleasure on September 1.  Knowing that is awesome (I can hardly wait to see them all!), but some of your favorites might still be going.  So, click here and see what is going, going, almost gone.

The second reason for this post is to share a few pieces of artwork using this month's Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dream. This stamp set is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.

June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream. Carrier sheet actual size is approx. 6" x 6".

I've shown a top-fold 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card at the top of this post that I created with this set. Here's a little detail shot:



As promised, I'm share 2 different cards I created with this set today. Here's the second card and then a detail shot as well.



I've included a products used list, complete with links and photos for your convenience, below.






1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Great cards, Karen.....lifted too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails