pin it button

Monday, July 13, 2015

Life Is Wonderful Card



I'm back! What a whirlwind the last 7 days were. The Close To My Heart Annual Convention was over the top!  It was perfection from start to finish. Be watching later this week for more Convention photos and details.

Today, I am doing my best to recover from the past week of working and playing hard at Convention. Although I'm exhausted, I have just enough energy left to share a fun 5" x 7" card I created using the July Stamp of the Month - "Life is Wonderful."

I thought bringing in the Canary cardstock was fun.  You may notice that there are a few subtle canary dots in the diamond themed patterned paper I chose and the yellow just 'spoke' to me. It's amazing the different looks you can get on your projects by looking for subtle hints of color and playing it up.  I also enjoyed using the arrow stamp to add even more pattern and cuteness to the already cute diamond patterned paper.




As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 with every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.








1 comment:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card and I agree, life is wonderful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails