Yep, that's right. Today is September 30 and the LAST day to take advantage of the awesome September Specials. Your order must be placed by 11:59 tonight (Mountain Time). Here are a few reminders in case you forgot what they are:
- September National Stamping Month "Hello, Life" Special
- September Stamp of the Month
1. National Stamping Month "Hello, Life!" Special: September is National Stamping Month and this year Close To My Heart has something to help every kind of papercrafter say a big “hello” to life! Available only during the month of September, these exclusive Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased in 2 ways:
- for $13.95 each!
- Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for only $34.95!
See all three sets here.
Each stamp set is designed to fit with a specific type of papercrafting, whether that’s scrapbooking, cardmaking, or pocket scrapbooking. However, all the stamp sets coordinate with each other and can be used together to create dynamic artwork. These stamp sets also coordinate with shapes from the new Cricut® Artistry collection to help expand your artwork options even further. Remember, these stamp sets are available for one month only, so get your orders in for one stamp set—or all three—before these gorgeous stamps disappear! Make certain to follow Close To My Heart’s blog, Instagram (CTMHofficial), and Facebook page for artwork inspiration featuring these lively stamp sets all month long. You can post your own artwork to your social media channels using the hashtag #ctmhHelloLife.
The layout at the top of this post as well as the card below are made using these sets. Aren't they cute!?!
2. September Stamp of the Month (Paper Garden):
|September Stamp of the Month: Paper Garden (carrier sheet actual size is approximately 6" x 6")|
This elegant stamp set is only available in September and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with each $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Spend $100, get 2...and so on! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.