I love the little bicycle in the June Stamp of the Mont (The Long Way Home) and I put it to good use in this simple and easy card. I think this card took about 10 minutes to make, at the most. I'll share measurements and instructions in a moment, but first let me tell you how to get the June Stamp of the Month...
It's yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.
Now, back to that card. I have included a complete products used list at the end of this post, along with photos and links for your convenience. Keep reading for measurements and instructions:
- Begin with a standard size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") White Daisy Card and envelope.
- Cut a piece of Black Cardstock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and mount to the frong of your card.
- Cut a piece of White Daisy Cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Attach a 5 1/4" piece of Silver Washi Tape to the bottom of that piece of cardstock, 1/4" from the bottom.
- Attach a 5 1/4" piece of Red Chevron Washi Tape above the silver one, overlapping it about half way.
- Attach a 5 1/4" piece of Black Arrow Washi Tape above the Red Chevron one.
- Using a Black Stamp Pad, stamp one bicycle above the Red Chevron Washi Tape, about 1" from the left edge of the cardstock. The Red Chevron Washi Tape is no longer available, so just pick another fun one!
- Using a Whisper Stamp Pad, complete the line of bicycles by stamping 3 more.
- Attach this piece, centered on the Black Cardstock card front.
- Finish this off by attaching 2 Red Enamel Hearts to the middle of the wheels of the black bicycle.