pin it button

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Chevron Embossed Bicycle Card


Who doesn't love cards with bicycles? I know I certainly do! They always make me happy! This one is no exception. I had fun putting it together using the June Stamp of the Month.



There are just a few days left in June, which means only a few days to get this stamp set.  It is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with a $50 order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.


All of the products I used to create this card are listed at the bottom of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience.  Be sure to stop by Thursday for my Close To My Heart North American Convention Recap post.  We had so much fun!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails